Friday, February 19, 2021

Just A Little Bit Of Old News From 2020

As I was really slack on my blog last year I didn't post anything about my local A&P show entries.

I didn't take pictures of everything I entered but I sure did of my winnings below.

This is the cup and plate for my entries in the Preserves section for the most points.  I was pretty chuffed in getting this and caused a little upset as the same people had won it for many years.
I even had the husband from the winners in the previous years come up shake my hand and thank me as he won't have to polish the silverware again this year.




I have already got plans on trying to retain these but it is so hard to, but I have plans on trying to clean out the knitting and sewing section in 20 years time as this is even harder to get.  I won the Fruitcake cup the previous year (causing another slight upset).  





 

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see you back in blogland Michell.
    Congrats on ALL those fabulous WiNs...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fantastic news. What a haul of awards. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.