Sunday, February 11, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers 2024 Challenge Update



I have been a bit slow in posting the last month my update, but have been away a lot, but now the summer break is over for me I am back into the grind.  I thought I better post my January update where the number was 6.  



On my list it was "Work on my Civil War Love Letter quilt".  I have not worked on this for a long time and is amongst one of my long time WIP.  It was good to do the fours blocks I did.  

I would have done more but I can not find my CD with all the paper piece templates.  It is in a safe place.  I however did have some printed out from putting it away safely so could do these ones.


Tents of the Enemy


Steamboat


Fall of Richmond


Lonesome Place

Paper piecing I feel uses up more fabric but I do enjoy how the points match more evenly.  Now I must find the CD to do some more.  

There is a link at the top where it shows other blocks done a while ago. That I will add slowly too.

Onto February and the number is 2.  



For this months challenge I have down to  "Sew a Christmas table topper".

I have the pattern and I have the fabric, so on to make it.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Michell. Nice progress on what you could find. It is annoying when we cannot find things. It sounds like February you have located what you need and are ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you have made some progress...............

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.