Sunday, March 19, 2023

FNSI

On Friday night I joined in with FNSI though I done some knitting.

This is where my Dirty Lace wrap is up to now and I will admit there has been a bit of frogging going on.  Pays to do the lace component when you are not tired.




Granpup Rusko had to check some of the yarn out and he has been a good boy and not run of with it yet.




He knows when he is being a good boy.  Look at those gorgeous eyes.  His mum is in Australia at the moment at CMC and returns home on Wednesday.  It will be the longest they have been apart since she got him, but he loves being spoilt at Nan-nans




Finally, I do not know why it took me so long to read J. D. Robb's 'In Death' series.  I read often, and her books as Nora Roberts, but am loving these books and getting my collection up to read.  Below is the latest one I am reading.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.