Friday, March 3, 2023

I've Signed Up ...... Have You?

Oh boy I have not signed up to FNWF in a while, but I have got my mojo back and doing more crafting than I normally have been doing.  I am also in the process of cleaning my sewing room as I got at the end of last year a brand new sewing cabinet for my birthday.

Anyway click on the picture to be taken to the sign up page so you can join too.




I have also read a lot more than I have done and have found a addiction to J. D. Robb so prowling second hand bookshops for some lately.  So crafting and reading get switched out often.  But enjoying life especially in these difficult times.

Just when you think things are getting back to normality after the last three years with Covid, then a Cyclone hits and when you work in healthcare it turns to mush.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.