Saturday, March 4, 2023

FNWF

Last night I joined in with Friday Night with Friends for the first time in a long time and I worked on my knitting currently on my needles.

Not long along I joined in a KAL on FB, however I was trying to find one colour and I finally found it from Skeinz Sisters all the way over in Australia and it was exactually what I wanted, so started the KAL when it was over.  Fortunately there are people still doing at their own pace like me.

The pattern was a Truly Myrtle one called Dirty Lace.  A bit of lace work within this so I will not say how much frogging I done before I got the hang of it, but I got there.

This is what I had done 5 nights ago.





And slowly doing it, I completed 15 rows last night.  I still ensure I concentrate carefully on the lace rows.



If you are wondering what my other colours are here they are




The pattern can be found here with other patterns by this NZ designer.

Now off to see what everyone else done last night.




 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michell wow this is going to be stunning when finished ,you have done well,take care my friend 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I have seen others completed and is they are lovely

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to FNSI - that looks like a lovely shawl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shawl! I am working on one that I have started over 3 times!!! I am determined to finish it...someday! LOL! I love the yarns you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After i wrote this post I noted I had done a boo boo and had to frog..... again, but only four rows. I will get there eventually

      Delete

I love to read your fab comments.