Friday, April 7, 2023

Lovely Fabric, Lovely Yarn

A few days ago scrolling Facebook I came across my local quilting and fabric shop More than Fabric's post with some yummy fabric I had to have.  So yesterday on my day off work I went and brought some with a table runner I want to make in the planning.





The fabric line is Wander Lane by Nancy Halvorsen. While there I did see and touch some some other fabric I really did like but resisted .... for now. Have to have an excuse to go back.

My Dirty Lace is coming along very slowly. I had to frog back a big section as I noted a mistake you just could not miss and even hubby pointed it out. Once I competed this I got back into the knitting and finished the eyelet 1 section finally.






I thought after this I needed a little break and I recently purchased some lovely 8ply yarn in the Skeinz sale and have started another project. This time I am knitting 'The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief" a free pattern on Ravelry and I am knitting the shawl size.


The colour is called 'Paua' and even though I have knitted a small amount at this time it is going to be a lovely coloured shawl when it is finished. I was very lucky to buy two skeinz of this as it sold out quickly.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Michell love your new fabric ,love your dirty lace glad you could sort the problem out and your shawl is going to be so pretty,hope you are having a lovely Good Friday 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.