Friday, October 27, 2023

Winnings

 Again I entered the local Gisborne A&P Show that was held this month.  Again I entered way to much, but then I cam home with a lot of placings and a couple of silver cups.  The two cups I received were for most points in knitting and crochet and most points in knitting, crochet and sewing.  I was quite chuffed as the knitting and crochet cup has been won by the same person since it was first presented in 2014.






I also entered in some photos in the photography section and was happy with my placings there too.


And then the preserves again I done well in along with the baking section.





Another successful year had. Roll on 2024.

I will sort my items out and get photos up of some in the next few weeks.








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Goodness, what a lot of entries. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.