Sunday, April 7, 2013

FNWF Results


On Firday Night just before I went to work doing the much loved Night Shift I participated in FNWF.  This time I worked on a couple of blocks for swaps I am in.

First is Dawnelles March block for CQBSA. I made her this Friendship Star using Judie Rothermels Spirit of Christmas Past range.


I also made Kerry's block for QBSA.  I made Birds In The Air for her and as the photo was taken on my photo so not that great quality you can not see it is grey and pale yellow.






4 comments:

  1. lovely blocks... it is always great if you can get them done early in the month...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. always nice to get swaps finished with friends!
    xox sugary hugs
    wendy :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of your blocks are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks there Michell. I would never get to work if I sewed before I left! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.