Saturday, October 31, 2015

Taupo, New Zealand

Before I moved back here to Gisborne, I stayed in Taupo at my cousins to work out my notice at the hospital.  One weekend Miss 19 came up and stayed a couple of nights and decided to buy herself a new car so she wanted to go cruising around town for the day so we headed out to Huka Falls.

The water these is so blue and it is a great free tourist attraction for the area, so if you are ever in Taupo it is a must do.







We also stopped at the lookout overlooking Taupo and out to the Central North Island where I use to live.



 And to the east of Taupo is it own mountain Mt Tauhara


It was a lovely drive and Miss 19 loves her new vehicle, though not the petrol bill, that comes with large cars.


post signature

1 comment:

I love to read your fab comments.