Saturday, December 26, 2015

SSCS Gifts

Well Christmas Day is over here and we are onto the leftover food now.  I got lots of presents and among them was my SSCS present from Julie over at Jewells
In this lovely Christmas box was a selection of lovely gifts.


And I  loved everyone of them






I sent mine off to Maria at The Next Stage and she has messaged me that she liked the gifts I sent her.

First was the ornament she got to open a little earlier, with some small goodies



Then the main one was a paper pieced table runner which I got the pattern from a recent Country Threads magazine





A very successful swap and thanks to Chookyblue for hosting it yet again


post signature

1 comment:

  1. beautiful gifts both sent and received.......thanks for being part of the SSCS once again.......

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.