Tuesday, December 27, 2016

SSCS Gifts

Yesterday I showed you the ornaments sent and received for Chookyblue's SSCS.  Today I will show you the gifts.

From Tracey I received these lovely gifts.  The Yankee Candle smells divine.  I was quite amazed I could still smell it as have a horrid cold.


Then to Julie I sent this Zig-Zag tablerunner made out of Tilda Fabrics.


This is one of my favourite patterns to make, and if you want to have a go, you can find the tutorial here for it.

Again another great swap held and a big thanks to ChookyBlue for holding it again.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts coming and going Michelle - your zigzag runner is an all rounder - would look great in any colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful gifts both sent and received...............thanks for being part of the SSCS once again.........

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.