Friday, January 15, 2021

FNSI Results

Yay my first FNSI in a long time.

So this evening I had a look through my stash and found this kit I bought a couple of years ago and decided it was about time I started it




So I got everything I needed and sat in the lounge in front of the TV just as Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers started, and watched and stitched away for the whole movie




After 3 1/2 hrs this is how far I progressed



Not a bad effort for some who has lost, but may be gaining their sewing mojo back.


If you want to have a look at what other people done click here and go have a look.

16 comments:

  1. What a pretty pattern...and such neat stitching...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a good start. Hope that your sewing mojo finds its way back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute design. Here's to the return of your sewjo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You achieved a lot, great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design! And don't you just love the Lord of the Rings movies? My favourite is the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to start the new year - I hope your mojo will hang around

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done....a great start! It's a lovely design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to spend an evening and I love your project. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pleased you joined in and started stitching again..
    Fun Elves to stitch too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Michell. Glad you were able to join in & start the lovely stitchery project. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great start on your kit Michell. I love all those long and skinny Birdhouse stitcheries and would quite like a whole set of them scattered around the house! I hope your sewing mojo is returning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your stitchery is coming along nicely. I made this one a few years ago. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely stitchery to kickstart your sewing again....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a nice stitchery to get back into sewing with.....

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.