Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just A Little Project

At home unwell today so I rumaged through my stash of material I have collected over the years and at the bottom I came across some towelling I had purchased a long time ago.  Luckily I had matching material so I though I would make my self a hanging dishtowel and fortunately I had enough to make two.



PETS

Oh and I thought you might want to see a pic of our two cats.  One who drives me insane sometimes as she likes sleeping anywhere and everywhere.  Tesse is the grey one I have just mentioned  and Kitten is the tabby though not a kitten anymore but 8 years old.



And here is a pic of the rabbit called Rabs my son got from the SPCA about 6 years ago.  He looks after it himself, though when it gets out everyone has to run around the section and PADDOCK to catch him.

3 comments:

  1. Your tea towels look great also need to make a few and the cats are adorable I just love cats and had 4 of my own and now only have 1 left as 2 just disappeared and the oldest one 21 years old we had to have put down. So now I have a lovely ginger cat named Tonic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the towels. Love the expression on Kitten's face... well if you must!! Cats you just have to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the handtowels. You have posted some great work since I last visited.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.