Monday, November 7, 2011

A Mysterious Swap Completed

I have had the pleasure of being in a Mystery Swap over at Our Craft Forum.  We had to make something that was a mystery for our swap partner.  For Judestuff I gave her the items below. I made 4 coasters, a mug rug and a coffee cup cosy.  I also there in there was some yummy treats and a fat 1/4.


And then from TrishJ I received this sewing caddy


Finally I have received and completed the last block pattern in the Mystery Charm BOM 2011.  I may make all the blocks up into a table runner but I will think on it.



Then I was playing the other day making a little gift for my Secret Santa Sorrie partner and made one for my self.  A pin cushion.  Real easy to make it was.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Michell,

    A beautiful post full of lovely goodies. Enjoy.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.