Sunday, May 4, 2014

Some Items In The Mail

Alas, I did not get to do anything for FNWF, even though I had good intentions.. Hopefully next month I will.

However I have just received some goodies in the mail and the first one is Gail Pans Simply Christmas 2014.  I ordered this from Fabric Patch and it was shipped super fast to me here in New Zealand.  I am looking forward to making some things out of this one.


I then got my order from Vicki at The Pickledish Patch. Some lovely Summertime Friends fabric by Lynette Anderson.


Then I have received my April Blocks from Julieanne for the QBSA




What will this week bring me I wonder??


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh too bad...but as you say there is always next month. Mail is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always another FNWF, love receiving 'stitchy' mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really lovely mail you've received there Michell... I'm surprised any store still had those Lynette fabrics, they were so popular a while back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just received my book too,its a ripper,love your blocks too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the xmas book..must have a look and see if I can get it! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blocks..I'm waiting on my copy of Gail's book to arrive from Oz too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.