Saturday, November 22, 2014

Its Been A While

Well its been a while since my last post.  Things have been hectic as I have moved house, town, farm.  Hubby got a new job on a much larger farm at Kuratau, Turangi and I have just got a new Registered Nurse job at Taupo Hospital which I start in three weeks time.
We do have a magnificent view of the mountains ....when it is fine ....... and there has not been much off that in the last 2 1/2 weeks.


I have not done much stitching in that time.  Just a few hexis and some Christmas swap stitching which is a secret for now. 






 I also had a go at making a decoration and changed the finish ever so slightly in incorporate my lace.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michell great news about both your jobs and lovely views of the mountain.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new life chapters.
    Lovely ornament :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.