Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Yearly "The Santa Claus" Movie Marathon Has Began

Again it is near Christmas so that means lots of Christmas songs on the radio and tv, and movies to watch.  Miss 18 informed me she was starting her "The Santa Claus" movie marathon on Tuesday, but she ran out of time, so last night was the night.  She told me these movies were her favorite movies too.  We have seen the first and tonight the second. I do like Tim Allen in these movies.  He is so good.



 At the moment I can not get enough of Band Aid 30 " Do They Know Its Christmas".  I loved the original as a 11 year old and ho hummed the ones after that, but the newly released one I love.


And I can never get enough of Wham's "Last Christmas"


So what are your favorite Christmas songs?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I must agree with you, the new Bandaid 30 one is wonderful. Love Tim Allen in those Xmas movies. Hope you enjoy your Xmas movie marathon. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your daughters idea Mictchell,i need more xmas movies,lol.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.