Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas In July Swap

Yes again I joined in Cheryll from Gone Stitchin' Christmas In July Swap this year.

I was lucky enough to receive my lovely swag of goodies from Marcia from Daisy-Jayne and boy did I get a swag of goodies

But before I show you those goodies, I will show you what I sent to the lovely Anna B (no blog).

This Christmas table runner using the Zig Zag Charm Table Runner pattern


A Christmas Bon-bon filled with some goodies




And finally this mini wall hanging using a Nikki Tervo Designs pattern and buttons


Now on to what I received.

This little bag filled with what??


All these


But that's not all I received.  Look at all of this.  I am one lucky girl.


Thanks again Cheryll for hosting this lovely swap and if anyone wants to see what everyone else is receiving go over to here and have a look.



post signature

10 comments:

  1. You sent some lovely gifts
    And received quite a haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like sewing and receiving fun at your place too! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies you received! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect gifts sent and received in this swap Michell. Merry Christmas in July to you! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed what I sent..... Christmas greetings in July

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiddo wow what wonderful gifts sent and received,happy Xmas in July my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of wonderful lovely goodies you have received Michell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful. I especially like the table runner. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.