Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Another Christmas In July Update ....a bit late...................

Over on Our Craft Group on Facebook I sort of run some swaps and last month completed the Christmas in July swap.  I was fortunate enough to have two partners which was great until I got a little message that I had sent each parcel to the wrong person.  But never fear it was sorted and everyone got the right one.
I sent and received from the same people Helen and Narelle and here is what I sent.
I sent this table runner to Narelle which I made from French General charm squares

and to Helen I sent this one

I love using this pattern.  It is so easy to make this tale runner and with the amount of Charm packs I have, will make many more.
From Helen I received this lovely gift which will be used lots


Still awaiting on Narelles gift, but being a farmer I know she has been having a busy time, so will post what I receive at a later date.

Now if you what to join up on a couple more Christmas swaps, pop over to Our Craft Group as I am now taking sign ups for a Christmas Advent swap and also a Christmas Swap


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.