Thursday, March 24, 2016

Some More of my Trip to Tasmania for LGS 2016

When over in Hobart for Lets Get Stitched we went on a bus trip on the Friday where we visited some lovely patchwork shops, but also stopped off for lunch at the Salmon Ponds.  It was a lovely setting on a beautiful day to have lunch.





While in Hobart we had Saturday to do what ever we wanted and yes we walked the streets and done some shopping, but we also had a look down at the wharf .  I love these boats, but alas get seasick so no ride in it.


Also Hobart has some amazing buildings and I love the architecture of them









Hubby and I are planning on going back as there is still so much to see in Tasmania, with Port Arthur being a place we still have to see, but didn't as time ran out.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.