Thursday, June 30, 2016

I Have been MIA


Wow I have not been on here in over two months.  It doesn't mean I haven't been busy.  I have been working full time in the last couple of months, but this fortnight I have selected not to pick up any extra shifts because tiredness is catching up on me.

So what have I been doing on my treasured days off?  Working on my Master of Nursing.  Currently I am finalizing questionnaires and submitting my proposal to my tertiary provider ethics committee in two weeks time.

What else have I been doing.  Stitching hexagon flowers together for my HexiMail4 swap on Facebook.  I have done over 100 and have just over 40 to go, so on the home stretch.  I have also been doing some secret swap stitching too.

Finally I have had a pestering cat hound me whenever I am home.  He has some renal problems and overweight, so is on a special diet and for some reason thinks I will continuously feed him.

Here he is trying to give me a sexy pose




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your fab comments.