Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Come join FNSI

 Well last year and blogging didn't pan out.  I note when I last blogged was when I had really just changed jobs and then straight into more post grad study and also a short course certificate, as well as learning my new job.  

But ten months later and my only sanity is currently knitting and reading.  My job is still topsy turvey with my colleague getting a different job and also my boss leaving so I am doing some of that too, but it is nearly over and I will be back to some normality.  It is all part and parcel of healthcare currently and I am just glad I am off the wards.

Anyway as I previous said I have been doing a bit of knitting and have a number of items that need finishing off, so this Friday I am taking part in FNSI over at Sugarlane Designs and I will attempt to get some knitting done this night while maybe watching a movie.


Hope to see you there.





1 comment:

I love to read your fab comments.