Saturday, February 19, 2022

FNSI Result

Last night in I joined in FNSI and completed half the top front of this Millie Cardigan I am making.

It is a design I have seen a number of times knitted up and wanted to do it for my self. So when I was away recently I saw the pattern and I had to grab it.






Then today I went to my local fabric store and grabbed this love Dusky Pink Merino skein to make another.  




I also received my parcel from Skeinz today.  They had a lucky dip sale on Thursday and I just had to get some. I have plans already what I may make.




Yesterday I also had a craving for some homemade spaghettis so I grabbed some tomatoes and a small lot of golden queen peaches and became productive today.



The sound of the pops is a very nice sound to hear.

 

10 comments:

  1. WOW, you certainly were busy and that cardi is just lovely. Can't wait to see it finished. Is it for someone special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is going to be the lucky recipient of the cardi? The dusty pink is such a pretty colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were very busy! The cardigan is so pretty! And your preserves look delish!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to have you along Michell - the little cardi is pretty and I love the dusky pink. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had a lovely busy day. Love the colour of that dusky pink yarn you just bought. Happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous yarns - & love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started reading your post the other day, and got sidetracked looking up the designer of your gorgeous cardie! The dusky pink is gorgeous, and good score with the Skeinz sale - I made myself resist it but I do like what you ended up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michell,
    ...that cardigan is adorable...too bad my little granddaughters are currently living on a tropical island...haha...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty cardigan no wonder you wanted to make one......

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute cardigan, east to see why you've already got the yarn for number two!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.