Saturday, August 4, 2012

Swaps Galore

I have been in a few swaps and still am in the process of doing more.  Here is an update the the recent ones.

First is the Bag Swap over at Our Craft Forum.

Elly sent me this bag.  She didn't have time to make one due to personal reasons so found this one and yes I love it.

From Elly

To Elly I sent her this bag I made out of a charm pack I had.  I love the colours and nearly did not send it as wanted to keep it myself....lol

Sent to Elly

Then I have been in another Xmas in July MugRug swap and this is what I received from Lorraine here in NZ

Received from Lorraine (front)

(back)

And I sent this one along to her

Sent to Lorraine

Also my parcel has be sent to Elyte for the F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap and have heard that she has received it but not yet opened.  So here is a teaser.

FRIENDS swap sent to Elyte

And finally my block from Cathy aka CrafteeCC over at QBSA for July has arrived

July block from CrafteeCC


Best Wishes
Michell



4 comments:

  1. They are amazing swaps..love the owly bag xx I wish my sewing was up to bag making lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely projects sent and received Michell.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh.. you've been busy!
    Great work Michell :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michell,
    Just checking those little packages trying to guess their contents. I haven't opened your parcel yet and will wait until you receive yours. Your parcel will be mailed first thing tomorrow morning. Your gifts are lovely - I do like those little gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.