Friday, January 25, 2013

1 Christmas Item A Month & FNSI

Again this year I have joined up to Narelle's '1 Xmas Item A Month' over at Pins and Whiskers, where we aim to make one Christmas item each month and blog about it on the 25th or thereabouts.


I earlier this month blogged about this Christmas tablerunner I made at Gone Stitchins' Friday Night With Friends.

It will make a welcome addition to my Christmas decor this year.


Also sign ups are open for FNSI being held 25th Jan.  So go here to sign up







7 comments:

  1. Great finish Michell :)
    Thanks for joining in once more and sharing your goodies.
    See you tonight with stitching in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great runner. A nice way to decorate at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely runner. It will look great with Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely decoration for your table. I like the colours that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea!

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple design but very much xmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.