Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Clean Iron

Unfortunately I did not take a before picture, but my iron was very yukky and dirty.  I was trying to clean it using tips from the internet with minimal effect, so I took the plunge and bought some iron cleaner.  I was a little bit skeptical about it but wow!!!! My iron is the cleanest it has been for a long time
This Bohin Iron Cleaner was so good.  I bought it from Grandmothers Garden here in New Zealand and am glad I did.  All I had to do was follow the easy instructions and Bam!!!! It is clean.


After the clean.


I was about to buy a new iron but am glad I did not now as I do like this one.

Edited to add ..... my iron blew up tonight so off to get a new one tomorrow


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh no.
    Hope it had nothing to do with the iron cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Michell .... I don't think I will bother cleaning my iron; tis a shame that so much yuk sticks to its bottom!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.