Tuesday, May 2, 2017

I Want to Cry

I want to cry ...... cry tears of happiness. 

The horrid thesis has been finished.  18 months of my life never to be found again .....ever.
I have just submitted the draft version for feedback with final submission in three weeks.

I can sew again, I can stitch again, I can read my books again and I will bake again.
I never knew something like this could make you want to do nothing at all.

But I am happy it is completed and only to fix up what is fed back before final submission.


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Michelle,sending you big hugs my friend,well done an awesome achievement xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ... the light is shining at the end of the tunnel ...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy your new found freedom. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - what a feeling of relief that must be!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.