Saturday, October 7, 2017

FNWF Update

Wahoo, I finally got to join in FWNF .... no work till tomorrow


I have a few projects I need to complete by this week for the A&P Show here in Gisborne and one is this Christmas wall hanging I bought as a kit a couple of years ago and it is finally finished.


Also today hubby and I went for a drive up the East Coast for lunch at the Te Puka Tavern in Tokomaru Bay and my lunch was yummy even though I only got wedges


The view out the window was great


We then when further up the road to the Tokomaru Bay Wharf as I hadn't been there for about three years to find it now closed


The view back into Tokomaru Bay





12 comments:

  1. Hi Michell,i love your santa hanging it will look fantastic hanging in the show,oh what a shame it is closed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous finish. It is nice to go out for the day to get away from things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitchery and wall hanging is beautiful, well done on the finish. Great place you went to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hanging looks lovely, I was trying to work out the size by the ric rac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely chrismassy finish and looks like a pretty outing ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your wall hanging looks great
    Nice finish
    New Zealand is a beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bay - love your Santa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Santa is just gorgeous! What a pretty place to go visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stitchery. Looks like a beautiful place to visit. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.