Saturday, October 20, 2018

Reboot In Place

Ok ok ok ....... I have been so slack with my blog this year but I am going to try and post at least once a month now.

I haven't been doing nothing though.  Recently I entered a number off items in the local A&P Show here in Gisborne ..... over 40 entries to be exact and I done quite well.

Last year I entered baking and place nowhere but this year I had 3 placings.

My sponge cake aced it and came first, along with my cheese muffins and my brownie second



Off the 16 preserves I entered, I had 11 placings.  Not enough points to get the silverware but roll on 2019





I still have to take photos of my sewing and knitting so watch out for that.


The show weekend was a miserable weekend .......cold and wet, so the second day, I instead, at the last minute joined a footstool upholstery class and made this foot stool. I love it!!




The other two were made by a couple of other ladies.  It was a great day.



Now if you want more regular updates on what I am doing follow me on Instagram HERE 


2 comments:

I love to read your fab comments.