Thursday, November 1, 2018

More Craft Winnings

Earlier I showed you my baking and preserve winnings.  Now get ready for my sewing, knitting and cross stitch success.

Again I entered plenty of items and am quite chuffed with my results, one especially.

I got Best Overall in the Handcraft section with this table runner I made which also got first for a table center piece.  All points were perfect I was told and the sewing was great.


Here are all my craft placings this year. The most I have had and probably the most I have entered.


My first placings included this bag where I got the pattern from Gail Pan's Patchwork Loves Embroidery Too


A double-handed oven mitt


A premature baby quilt (no bigger than 1m x 1m)


The first Christmas stocking I also came first in.  The second John Deere stocking I came 2nd with


I finally framed this cross stitch and entered it, and it came 2nd in the cross stitch section


My wall hanging also got 2nd 



along with this knitting.  I hadn't knitted any baby stuff for 20 years until now


This scarf also got a 2nd


as did this beanie


And finally this cross stitch I finally framed came 3rd


I was quite happy with all my placings I got and placed for most things.  

What this space for my other entries which I never placed for but still got good feedback.  There are many talented people where I live.

Roll on 2019


2 comments:

I love to read your fab comments.