Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Blocks Are On Their Way


My November blocks are completed and are currently in a plane heading to other countries.  I will have to work out my blocks from the last few months too and post about them, but at the moment I will just leave it at these two.

First for QBSA I had Traci as my partner and she requested this Lover's Knot in 1930's themed fabric


I liked sewing this block so much I also used the pattern for Erin for the CQBSA


One other thing is, a few months ago I saw on the QBSA a post Sue B had made on a very useful tool called 'The Quick and Easy Block Tool'.  Well I saw it, liked it and had to get it and it is very handy. Mine was ordered online from The Book Depository.

Quick & Easy Block Tool: 102 Rotary-Cut Quilt Blocks in 5 Sizes Simple Cutting Charts Helpful Reference Tables



1 comment:

  1. Hello Michell! Wow they are wonderful blocks, so neat! And that tool certainly looks like it would be very useful for those who are clever enough to make such amazing things!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.