Well I have been a bit slack in this department, but I have had a very busy couple of months that I did not expect to have, so I have not got to finish January's goal yet but nearly. Just the binding to go which I purchased today as I lost my other lot. Well not lost, but put in a safe place. This project will be finished this month now. Here is the January goal in this post.
Any way on to Aprils goal. When I was in the Christmas Block swap I made a few not so good ones so put them aside to make into a runner for myself. They have been sitting in my box of UFO's for quite a while now, but have made it out for my next finish to be.