Friday, December 26, 2014

Spoilt For The SSCS

Yesterday I showed you what I sent to Annette from Jindi's Cottage and today here is what I received from Fiona at Fiona's Peaceful Threads.  Again I was spoilt in Chookyblue's SSCS.

I received this lovely sewing case



and this adorable Sewing Cushion


with some lovely hand stitching


I also do love the fabric range used as well.

So thank you Fiona for the lovely gifts and also thank you to Chooyblue for hosting this swap again.


post signature

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see what you sent and received Michell, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts that you sent and received

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful parcel from Fiona...........enjoy..........thanks for being part of the SSCS once again............

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.