Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Cake Is Made

Today I made our Christmas cake again using the Alison Holst Pineapple Xmas Cake Recipe.  I have had a look around the internet and see that it changes slightly ever so from the book I used this time.  However they all taste just as good.

I have got a version here on my recipes page


I have also made in the last couple of weeks a couple of batches of Baileys Fudge.  It is divine and real easy to make.  I found this recipe on Facebook, but you can also find it on my recipes page here


Not long till Christmas now .....yay!!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Your cake looks lovely.. My mum gave my husband a homemade cake by her and the recipe for me to make it in the futeure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks delicious. I don't make one as no-one else in our house eats it & I really don't need a whole cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the traditional look of your cake.. I've not made one this year...but wish I had now, looking at yours :-) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.