Monday, December 15, 2014

Santa Is At My Place.......

Well rural Santa is actually here.

In the weekend hubby and I went for a drive and ended up in Tirau.  Now in Tirau there is a cute Christmas shop which I ogled at everything and restrained, though I really wanted a Santa, from buying.

Well at the next shop I also had to restrain from buying half of it, but even before I had got past the front window I told hubby that I am buying the Santa I saw in the window display.  

And here he is.... Not the traditional red dressed Santa but a rurally dressed Santa




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love him Michell - he looks comfortable and homely - not the usual words to describe Santa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Santa!!!!! I went through Tirau this week - once at 10pm and then back through at 8am a few days later - would really have loved to stop and shop oops browse!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your fab comments.